I'm Harry and I live in sunny Bournemouth with my fiancé Penny.
I work from an office in Basepoint Business Centre with my Brother Charles. We run Plato Video, a business my Dad set up over 40 years ago.
I grew up around my Dad's video equipment and have always been fascinated by technology and motion picture.
Not long after joining the business I decided to create Harry's Wedding Films so my work would have its own personal identity.
Reliving the past is my passion. I enjoy finding new ways to make this experience more natural and expressive.
This is what a wedding video really is - documenting now for later. It doesn't sound like much but in terms of value for money and enjoyment, hiring a videographer is easily the best investment you'll make towards your wedding day.
What sets me apart:
- I appreciate the importance of capturing not just decent HD cinematic video but sound as well. You really need quality sound to truly recreate the atmosphere of the day.
- I know the day is as much about you as a couple as it is about having all your family friends in one place. I put special emphasis on capturing guests.
- I'm one of the few videographers who offer truly customised packages. I have a range of set options but if you need something bespoke I can be flexible.
- I can shoot weddings on Super 8 cine film!
- I'm a documentary style guy, I prefer to be unobtrusive and unnoticed.
So that's me in a nutshell! Learn more about my video service through the links below.
My Favourite App
I thought I'd share an app I use in my personal life, it's called One Second Everyday.
It's a video diary which creates one second clips from videos you make and stitches them together to produce a video covering anything from a few months to a year of your life. Basically it's a way to remember something from everyday of your life.
If you don't think you can commit to it long term I'd definitely recommend it for a holiday or in the lead up to your wedding day - just as a way of remembering yourselves and your journey during this time of your lives together.
It's a great way to look back on your life - a whole year in 6 minutes! It's available on Android and iPhone, check out their website for example clips here.
GET IN TOUCH
Interested? Here's a few ways of reaching me...
- Fill out the contact form below - My preferred option!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text: 07557 448526 - It's good to talk so I like this one too
- Facebook message me here
- Video Call: drop me a message with your preferred app/method and name/number
- You're also welcome to visit me at my office in Bournemouth but please make an appointment first.
If you're expecting a reply by email please check your junk folder if it's been a few days, these things happen! I aim to reply within a day or two.